No products in cart
- How do I become a customer?
- The fastest and easiest way is to fill out and apply for a customer number. If you have your tattoo studio in Sweden we would like to have a copy of your company registration from Bolagsverket or from Skatteverket.
- I am not a former customer, can I get my first order by Postförskott?
- You are more than welcome to place your first order and pay when you collect your parcel. We only need your personnummer as a guarantee of your order and we can only ship to your registered address.
- I am not a former customer and I need the equipment very fast, what do I do?
- The Fastest, Easiest and most Secure way for you is to go to the web shop, place your order and pay by Visa or MasterCard. If the order is made before 12:00 a workday we usually manage to ship your order the same day. Otherwise we will ship you order within 3 days.
- I do not have any credit card, how do I pay for my Order?
- It is simple and easy. Just go to the web shop and place your order, when you come to the check out, tick the box “Proforma Invoice” and we will send you all the necessary details in an e-mail.
- Do you have a shop where I can look and try the equipment before I buy it?
-We are an online company and we do not have a shop where you can come and look and try the equipment we can offer you. But you are more than welcome to visit us at one of the tattoo conventions we are participating in every year.
- I would like to have my tattoo equipment today, what do I do?
- Place your order online, choose Proforma Invoice and then give us a call (+46 (0)31-709 43 00) to make an appointment. We are open every day at any time – after appointment, but most of the time we work Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 NOTICE! You can not make any changes of the order and you need to have exact amount of cash as we cannot give change.
- Do you have any tattoo kits?
- We can always help you to get a good start and get all the right products you need. The easiest way is to send us an e-mail and let us know what you are looking for.
- Do I get a discount if I make a large order?
-We are always doing our best to take care of our customers. Let us know what you are looking for and we will do all we can to give you the best prices we can offer. Online you always get a 10% discount on surgical tape Rudafix & Rudaporo and on the aftercare cream Jukon when you order 12 or more of each article.
- What are your opening hours?
- We are an online company so you can place your order in the web shop 24/7. If you like to speak to our sales and support team, you will reach them Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 central European time. (GMT+1)
- Why are the prices in the web shop without VAT ?
- We are a B2B (Business to business) online company with customers in many different countries. Our European customer with a valid VAT number never pays the valid tax of 25% in Sweden. That is the same with our customers outside the European Union. It is also much easier for our customers to compare prices if they know that the VAT is not included. We have not yet managed to get the automatic VAT-control to work, so please enter your VAT-number in any of the free fields where you write your adress and we will correct your price and remove the VAT manually before sending your order.
- What makes your products so special and why should I choose them?
- On ProTattooArt.com you will find the best tattoo equipment the tattoo industry can offer. For you as a customer it is Easy to get all necessary equipment at one place. It is less time consuming and you can always get our opinion and help as we have over 15 years of experience of the tattoo industry. We build and develop our products with focus on the tattoo artists needs, demands and health. We also have a very wide customer database with tattoo artists from all over the world. Many of them have been with us for most of our 15 years, so you do not just have to take our word for it! Ask one of our customers what they think about doing business with us.
- I have a customer who has an allergy, is it safe to tattoo that person?
- While our SixNine and Easy Flow colours are some of the safest colours on the market we can only guarantee that the colours are in appliance with the Resolution ResAP(2008)1 on requirements and criteria for the safety of tattoos and permanent make-up. We always recommend you to do a dot test in the armpit of the customer to see if you get any reaction.
- What is a Proforma Invoice?
- If you live outside Sweden and are not a former customer we send you a Proforma Invoice as a proof of your order. Together with the Proforma Invoice you find all the necessary details to do a bank transfer.